Bags For Life

Wealelal

Original Poster
Can anyone tell me what year these two bags are from?
The Blue one is older than the Green one, I can not remember when I bought them.
IMG_7574.JPG
IMG_7652.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7574.JPG
    IMG_7574.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 40

TalkToEthan

I don’t know the year: somewhere between 1998 and 2016 due to Animal Kingdom and
“Earful Tower”.

I suspect closer to 1998 than ‘16 since Animal Kingdom is over represented….. under a more normal distribution every park should have approx 1/4 of the patterns on the bag

DisneyFanatic12

I suspect closer to 1998 than ‘16 since Animal Kingdom is over represented….. under a more normal distribution every park should have approx 1/4 of the patterns on the bag
The thing that threw me off was the inclusion of Rapunzel's Tower in front of the castle. All I could find online were puzzles of a very similar pattern, and most completed their puzzles in 2016. Given that, I'm assuming it's from around 2015-2016, but I don't know for sure!

DisneyFanatic12

For the green Animal Kingdom bag, the pin set with the same graphic was released on 02/01/2018. I'm guessing it's around that time frame, especially given the overall design. Sorry I don't have anything exact, maybe someone else does!

DisneyFanatic12

Ohhhh, I think I got it! The page has been decommissioned, but there's a post on the Disney Parks Blog that announces the design. The post was on January 28th, 2015, so I believe the bag was released on or near that date. Attached is the image on the page that I accessed using the Wayback Machine.
1718078431458.png

I think the figures on the log going towards the castle are the seven dwarfs! Anyways, I hope you find this helpful, it was fun to try to find!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom