bag/backpack - where to put it on rides?

WLF219

Original Poster
This might sound like a weird question. I am going to Disney 1/19-1/27 (can't WAIT) and I know I'll want to carry my camera, possibly a sweater in case it gets chilly, chapstick, etc, plus my husband's stuff, during the day while we're at the parks. If I bring a little backpack to carry around, where would I put it during the rides? I assume that some (many?) of them, I can just carry it on with me, but for rides like roller coasters, etc, do they have a place for you to leave your bag when you get on the ride and then get it when you get off?

Thank you in advance for your responses!

xtimMOOthyx

Most rides have some sort of cargo bag to put your bag in, like Expedition Everest, Space Mountain, Kilimanjaro Safaris, and Dinosaur, to name a few. A few rides do not, like Tower of Terror and Rock N Rollercoaster. In this case, I just put my leg through the straps on the bag, and let the bag rest on the floor. Just make sure your bag is closed so nothing falls out! Have a great time!!

DisneyBunny

Most rides have some sort of cargo bag to put your bag in, like Expedition Everest, Space Mountain, Kilimanjaro Safaris, and Dinosaur, to name a few. A few rides do not, like Tower of Terror and Rock N Rollercoaster. In this case, I just put my leg through the straps on the bag, and let the bag rest on the floor. Just make sure your bag is closed so nothing falls out! Have a great time!!

I've taken a bag on just about every attraction at Disney...the only one I've ever had problems with is ToT. They let me take the bag on, and as said above, I just put my feet through the straps... but I didn't take into account the ups and downs of the ride. The bag *whumped* up and down on the floor as we rose and fell, and ended up cracking my cell phone screen. Luckily my cameras were okay... I learned my lesson on that one! Don't leave the bag on the floor by itself. The next time I rode, I wedged it between my legs and it sayed put for the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom