Bad News: Our 2007 WDW trip cancelled...Good News

Yellow Strap

Original Poster
My Wife is expecting this fall!!!:sohappy:

So we are taking a year off and then the brainwashing begins on a future Disney Nut!!!

Boray

That's the best reason EVER to cancel a trip to Disney!!! (We did the same thing in 2002!)

Congratulations and all the best - being a parent is the best job EVER!!!! :sohappy:

Mr Starky

My Wife is expecting this fall!!!:sohappy:

So we are taking a year off and then the brainwashing begins on a future Disney Nut!!!

Congratulations to you and your Wife on the budding family member. I hope you are blessed by Him and/or Her. Blessings.

rcapolete

The best part is taking you kids to disney. My ds will be 4 in july and will make his third trip in Sept. DD will be 2 in august and she will being going for the second time. There is nothing like watching you kids smile while in the parks.
Congrats.

Dayma

Grats! The best part is taking your kids now. We are taking our kid for the 2nd time and she is only 2 1/2.

3fordisney

Congrats to You!!! Our son will be 5 in July and he has already been to the world 3 times ( 4 if you count when I was pregnant!) WDW is totally great with a little one!!! Different, but great!!!

beryl628

Congrats!
We canceled a trip for this October for the same reason :) My son is a little sad ..20 months old and is a Disney freak! He has been there 3 times already. We are already planning for April and Nov of next year!

bayoutinkbelle

Awwwww...

Well wishes to both of you for a happy and healthy nine months! Now you'll get to enjoy years of seeing Disney through your child's eyes, too. That is an awesome treasure!

Jessie&Buzz

Congrats!!!!!! That's the best reason to cancel a trip! I hope your wife has a great pregnancy and safe delivery of your new little Disney nut!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom