Back to the Future Time Travel Experience at Megacon

barkerbird

Original Poster
This weekend at Megacon in Orlando, guest will be able to experience 90 seconds of time travel with either Doc Brown, Marty McFly, or Biff Tannen. The attraction seems to mimic the classic ride at Universal Studios, featuring a 360 4K screen, while seated in the Delorean Time Machine. Hopefully this prompts a new attraction at Universal Orlando! Thoughts?

http://www./2017/05/unique-back-future-time-travel-experience-make-debut-megacon-orlando/

Glasgow

Isn't there a new BTTF movie coming out in the near future? I thought I read that somewhere. Might drum up more interest in the parks again, along with this.

Uncle Lupe

That was a great ride. A extension of the movies. I am a Simoson fan but have no desire to visit the land anytime soon. Maybe by the time we are a Universal family that area will be Spooner St.

adrainsmith

This was my first time coming to MegaCon and I have to say I had so much fun!!
I didn't know what to expect coming here because it's not really what I'm used to doing but after a couple of friends insisting that I come, I cave in. MegaCon is really something you have to experience to understand. It's a community of amazing people who have a passion for art, for heroes, for TV, for pop culture, for everything and anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom