Back to back posts

mharrington

Original Poster
I have posted many threads and posts in other threads back-to-back over the years. However, is not a good idea to have multiple posts by one poster on any one thread? I thought it was frowned upon here.

mharrington

Original Poster
One problem with my back-to-back posts (resulting in me talking to myself) is that those Imagineering competitions seem to occupy everyone's time on the Imagineering section. I don't engage in those things as a rule, and it seems like I'm left out and my ideas neglected. Are there any solutions to that problem?

spacemt354

Chili's
One problem with my back-to-back posts (resulting in me talking to myself) is that those Imagineering competitions seem to occupy everyone's time on the Imagineering section. I don't engage in those things as a rule, and it seems like I'm left out and my ideas neglected. Are there any solutions to that problem?
You do realize that several people (including myself) respond to your requests for feedback, and have on multiple occasions ...for years.

You ask for feedback a lot and sometimes I don't have the time, don't see your post in time before you double post, or have nothing else to add.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom