Back From WDW

Coasterking1

Original Poster
Well my friends, it has only been about 1 week and my journey has come to an end. Cac I got the epcot cd with illuminations on it and it's awesome! I want to thank Disney for being extreamly wonderful with the tour I took of BTM before the magic kingdom opened, and further more I would like to thank Walt Disney himself for giving the public this world away from the "outside" world. His dreams will live on in my memories forever. Walt once said that "Today we are the shapers of the world tomorrow, often we can't explain what we see, but the era that we are living in today is a dream coming true." Walt made that dream come true and I think he would be proud of what Disney is today. Walt also said to always keep one thing in mind, that "it was all started by a mouse", well Walt was wrong..."it" was all started by him! For everyone who is interested I just got back yesterday and tomorrow I will begin working on the track layout for BTM and right now one of the passenger cars is almost done. I will post a pic of that when finished...should be sometime this week. All I have to do is clone the car for the others and do the lead train car. Well off to do some work in modeling. Take care all and I will be in touch soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom