Back from Disney as of 4:30 Saturday

Hey guys, just letting you guys know I got back from the "World' about 30 mins ago. The parks in my opinion are real crowded today. Went to MGM in the morning, at 9:30 at ToT was already at 80mins and 40mins for RnR AT 9:30. I was quite ticked. Went on Backlot Tour and it really sucks now w/o the tour of the houses. I'm assuming they tore those down for the stunt show. Saw bits of pieces of it, should be great when it gets down but right now the whole area looks like a mess.

Next off to Epcot. Not to bad, Mission Space was 45 mins at like noon, went single riders and 10 mins. And what the heck. Why are there barf bags on MS. PEOPLE IF YOU GET SICK SPINNING, DON'T GO ON THE DARN RIDE. Not mad there, but come on! Test Track was the same, 20 mins for single. Not to bad.

Then off to Magic Kingdom. Not bad crowded wise but the wait times were bad. 50 for BTMR, 55 for Slash, and 60 for Space Mtn. The wall around 20k is up as you've heard. On a personal note, I'm kindof mad. We saw Share a Dream Come True and a guy that was in my character audition was in the parade already and that was 3 weeks ago. Oh well, I'm in the character pool now so Im waiting for my call. Well, talk to you later.

zabeans

Test track was as high as 95 for standby, and I believe 80 for single by the late evening. AND it broke down for a little while (what's new?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom