Back from Disney and i have sooo much stuff to say!!

hey im back from disney world now, and the trip was really great especially since it rained the whole time and cleared out most of the park, first of all, on thursday some guy tried bringing a knife into magic kingdom and got caught by one of disney's secret cops. Also i rode haunted mansion 3 times, and they never changed there words. Also big thunder mountain's so called steam effect was not working but other than that it looked great and sounded great. splash mountain was having some problems the whole time i was down there. i also finally got to see the talking trash can and i saw the guy who does the voice its soo cool. magic kingdom was crowded a lot tho. epcot's spaceship earth look great, and it was halarious but test track needs a major refurb, lots of stuff wrong with that ride. I also got to see the bee gees and eagles tribute band at epcot. at mgm star tours had no wait and i was very suprised considering it was star wars weekend and rock n roller coaster had some problems and toy story mania was awesome but def. not worth the wait, i waited 2 hours for it, and while i was in line mr. potato head was doing a trick were he pulls out his ear and sticks it back in, well he did it twice and than the next time as he was putting it back in, he missed the whole and the ear fell on the ground, than the cast memebers had to come out and put it back on. finally animal kingdom where i have confirmed rumors, i think... yak and yetti was very expensive, and if anybody didn't know what the a modes and b modes where than listen up, cause i didn't know untill the cast member told me, anyways everst was running in b mode my whole trip and i rode it 16 times, but the reason why it goes in b mode is if something is messed up with the yetti like something not working than that is why it goes into that mode, nothing was really working at all on that ride. on thursday we went to animal kingdom and than got stuck at everest for 4 hours because of a storm, so i started talking to one of the cast members to see if he knew anything, and first i asked him about space mountain refurb, and he said, a couple of weeks ago they took one of the space trains off and inserted speakers and rain it on the track and than took the speakers out and threw away the train, he also said that disney wants it to be like the one in disneyland and they may just gut the whole ride and make it into something very different, also bout the new park rumor, he said that disney has it in mind but they dont know if they want to build it soon, and now onto beasty kingdom, he said either they are going to build it here soon or they are going to get rid of the dragon on animal kingdom's sign or symbol whatever it is, also i asked him bout the old chairlifts in magic kingdom and they are gone bc the custodian was cleaning it and some how got the ride started and fell off, but he was holding onto it as long as possible and he was trying to fall into a tree but missed the tree and died and they still have that chairlift in either the fantasyland building or the tomorrowland building, i cant remember what he said but its all wrapped in tape and only cast members and see it, and also disney is looking at building that one monorail thing that carries like one person and they are thinking bout building that to all the disney resorts and parks, if i have missed something and i remember it i will post it, but ill post my disney video later on and picture later on, bye:wave:

miles1

Hi. Thanks for your trip report. I'd like to introduce you to two friends of mine, the "SHIFT" key on your keyboard, and the "ENTER" key.

The SHIFT key has two convenient locations (!) at either bottom corner of the keyboard. The ENTER key lives on the far right about mid way up. Their purpose in life is to let us know when you are starting a new sentence, or changing your line of thought by leaving a blank line between sentences. (This is called "starting a new paragraph").

God put them on this earth to help stop old farts like me from going blind when reading your posts. I'm sure you'll get to know and love them as much as I do.

(Sorry about the sarcasm; the heat is getting to me.):)

Imagineer Mitch

Original Poster
Hi. Thanks for your trip report. I'd like to introduce you to two friends of mine, the "SHIFT" key on your keyboard, and the "ENTER" key.

The SHIFT key has two convenient locations (!) at either bottom corner of the keyboard. The ENTER key lives on the far right about mid way up. Their purpose in life is to let us know when you are starting a new sentence, or changing your line of thought by leaving a blank line between sentences. (This is called "starting a new paragraph").

God put them on this earth to help stop old farts like me from going blind when reading your posts. I'm sure you'll get to know and love them as much as I do.

(Sorry about the sarcasm; the heat is getting to me.):)
lol im very tired so i just didn't worry bout it but sorry

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
lol im very tired so i just didn't worry bout it but sorry
I really wanted to read it myself, but kept loosing my spot, so I copied and pasted and added some breaks myself.
hey im back from disney world now, and the trip was really great especially since it rained the whole time and cleared out most of the park.

first of all, on Thursday some guy tried bringing a knife into magic kingdom and got caught by one of disney's secret cops. I rode haunted mansion 3 times, and they never changed there words.

also big thunder mountain's so called steam effect was not working but other than that it looked great and sounded great.

Splash mountain was having some problems the whole time i was down there.
I also finally got to see the talking trash can and i saw the guy who does the voice its soo cool. magic kingdom was crowded a lot tho.

epcot's spaceship earth look great, and it was halarious but test track needs a major refurb, lots of stuff wrong with that ride. I also got to see the bee gees and eagles tribute band at epcot. at mgm star tours had no wait and i was very suprised considering it was star wars weekend and rock n roller coaster had some problems

toy story mania was awesome but def. not worth the wait, i waited 2 hours for it, and while i was in line mr. potato head was doing a trick were he pulls out his ear and sticks it back in, well he did it twice and than the next time as he was putting it back in, he missed the whole and the ear fell on the ground, than the cast memebers had to come out and put it back on.

finally animal kingdom where i have confirmed rumors, i think... yak and yetti was very expensive, and if anybody didn't know what the a modes and b modes where than listen up, cause i didn't know untill the cast member told me, anyways everst was running in b mode my whole trip and i rode it 16 times, but the reason why it goes in b mode is if something is messed up with the yetti like something not working than that is why it goes into that mode, nothing was really working at all on that ride.

on thursday we went to animal kingdom and than got stuck at everest for 4 hours because of a storm, so i started talking to one of the cast members to see if he knew anything, and first i asked him about space mountain refurb, and he said, a couple of weeks ago they took one of the space trains off and inserted speakers and rain it on the track and than took the speakers out and threw away the train, he also said that disney wants it to be like the one in disneyland and they may just gut the whole ride and make it into something very different,

also bout the new park rumor, he said that disney has it in mind but they dont know if they want to build it soon, and now onto beasty kingdom, he said either they are going to build it here soon or they are going to get rid of the dragon on animal kingdom's sign or symbol whatever it is, also i asked him bout the old chairlifts in magic kingdom and they are gone bc the custodian was cleaning it and some how got the ride started and fell off, but he was holding onto it as long as possible and he was trying to fall into a tree but missed the tree and died and they still have that chairlift in either the fantasyland building or the tomorrowland building, i cant remember what he said but its all wrapped in tape and only cast members and see it, and also disney is looking at building that one monorail thing that carries like one person and they are thinking bout building that to all the disney resorts and parks, if i have missed something and i remember it i will post it, but ill post my disney video later on and picture later on, bye

Rockin Roller

I also just got back and there are some things i have to ask you. One, for me there were no problems with splash mountain my entire trip, just wondering what problems you experienced. Two, I thought toy story mania was amazing but have to agree with it not being worth a two hour wait. And I loved how the storms chased people out of the park cause they don't understand Florida storms are quick.

GymLeaderPhil

period_front.gif

Imagineer Mitch

Original Poster
I also just got back and there are some things i have to ask you. One, for me there were no problems with splash mountain my entire trip, just wondering what problems you experienced. Two, I thought toy story mania was amazing but have to agree with it not being worth a two hour wait. And I loved how the storms chased people out of the park cause they don't understand Florida storms are quick.
it kept stoping and the thing kept saying: looks like briar fox and briar bear are causing some comotion down stream, and i know florida storms are great

PaisleyMF

Well the Space Mountain in Disneyland, the rail were removed because it was seriously damage. it was easier to change the whole thing that to fix. But the layout is the same ride. Just an audio system and the Rock it! coaster effects. (that they stop using)

Imagineer Mitch

Original Poster
Well the Space Mountain in Disneyland, the rail were removed because it was seriously damage. it was easier to change the whole thing that to fix. But the layout is the same ride. Just an audio system and the Rock it! coaster effects. (that they stop using)
well what the cast member told me was just that disney might redo the whole attraction or if they dont do that it will just get the track replaced, some new special affects, and a sound system

Disney_Freak429

Thanks for the report. I would prob. die laughing if Mr. Potato Head missed putting his ear back on. I wonder how many times this happens? *crosses fingers it does when I go*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom