Baby Carrier for 20 month old?

button409

Original Poster
Hey, so we are travelling in January with our 3 kids who will be 5, 3.5 and 20 months when we travel. We will be taking a double stroller but thinking a carrier may be a good idea as another option. Can anyone recommend a carrier for a 20 month old? Thanks!

CaptainAmerica

Best double stroller we've seen for siblings a few years apart. It's extremely easy to maneuver and folds up small enough to go through the airport security scanner, which even most single strollers are too wide to do.

They're expensive, but by far the best quality I've seen. They also have a VERY dedicated online fan community and they hold their value extremely well so you can sell it when you're done. My wife has sold some secondhand for more than the original retail price because the top styles get discontinued and stay in high demand.

Last edited:

button409

Original Poster
Best double stroller we've seen for siblings a few years apart. It's extremely easy to maneuver and folds up small enough to go through the airport security scanner, which even most single strollers are too wide to do.

They're expensive, but by far the best quality I've seen. They also have a VERY dedicated online fan community and they hold their value extremely well so you can sell it when you're done. My wife has sold some secondhand for more than the original retail price because the top styles get discontinued and stay in high demand.
Thank you will take a look at these!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom