Awesome NEW WDW Indy Action Figure!

EpcotServo

Original Poster
I was able to get one today! It's the ONLY ever 7" Indiana Jones figure, and it was actully sculpted by the wizards over at (the normally pricey) Gentle Giant! It's AMAZINGLY sculpted, and the best likeness of him I've ever seen. It's VERY poseable, and it comes with a great base and loads of stuff. And at only $11 it's a steal! The best part though: you can ONLY get it at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Some great pictures here:
http://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/Readers_Review_Disneys_Indiana_Jones_Figure_110691.asp

Thought you all would love to know!
:wave:

primetime52

I was able to get one today! It's the ONLY ever 7" Indiana Jones figure, and it was actully sculpted by the wizards over at (the normally pricey) Gentle Giant! It's AMAZINGLY sculpted, and the best likeness of him I've ever seen. It's VERY poseable, and it comes with a great base and loads of stuff. And at only $11 it's a steal! The best part though: you can ONLY get it at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Some great pictures here:
http://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/Readers_Review_Disneys_Indiana_Jones_Figure_110691.asp

Thought you all would love to know!
:wave:

Not bad at all. They should also make an action figure of that hot Austrian Lady from The Last Crusade.

davidpw97

How can you make an Indiana Jones toy that comes with all that stuff but no whip? The whip and the hat are what makes Indy so awesome.
Do you take something like that out of its packaging or stick it on a shelf as more of a collector's item?

XSTech

Where did you pick it up? I've been looking for it and can't seem to find it. It wasn't anywhere near Indy at DHS. Haven't checked DTD yet.

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Where did you pick it up? I've been looking for it and can't seem to find it. It wasn't anywhere near Indy at DHS. Haven't checked DTD yet.
I JUST found it last night at the Indy cart by Backlot Express. It should be pretty much everywhere though I would assume. I know Disneyland has had it for awhile. You HAVE to take it out and play with it. Nuff' said.

(FAN NOTE: Look at the front of the package card: Towards the bottom is the map of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye at DL!)

And yes...Lego Indy will be great. I have to pick up the Well of Lost souls and the Motorcycle escape with Indy's DAD!

I need Lego Belloch though...

-little kid voice-
"Who knows? In a thosand years you may be worth something!"
:lol:

MattBoom

I was at Downtown Disney today and looked for the figure. I didn't see it anywhere. I'll check Hollywood Studios tomorrow.

As for the Legos, they had a display at the Lego store but they were sold out. They said they weren't sure when more would come in.

scpergj

I was at Downtown Disney today and looked for the figure. I didn't see it anywhere. I'll check Hollywood Studios tomorrow.

As for the Legos, they had a display at the Lego store but they were sold out. They said they weren't sure when more would come in.

I know our Toys 'R' Us had them...

Kevin

MattBoom

I just got one (two actually) at Hollywood Studios. They had a bunch of them on the cart near the Indiana Jones show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom