Avengers E-Ticket

jmuboy

Original Poster
If this discussion is already underway and I have missed it, my apologies. Feel free to point to a current thread.

I know so much is in question post Coronavirus (and political unrest in HK City as well). Is there any indication that Disney and the HK government may hold off on spending money on the final phase of the current HKDL buildout and put the Avengers E-Ticket on pause for a period of time?

wdpwmlml

In my opinion their decisions might be based on 1. Current global and local conditions 2.the success of the upcoming frozen land 3. they might just push through with it but with budget cuts. I definitely think that the park needs this ride or else tomorrowland/avengers land (whatever it is) would feel incomplete without it

wdpwmlml

But construction on Arendelle has been progressing and I think it could open next year if conditions are favorable. So I would expect they would then move on to building the new tomorrowland attraction

EarthboundChild

If this discussion is already underway and I have missed it, my apologies. Feel free to point to a current thread.

I know so much is in question post Coronavirus (and political unrest in HK City as well). Is there any indication that Disney and the HK government may hold off on spending money on the final phase of the current HKDL buildout and put the Avengers E-Ticket on pause for a period of time?
According to the discussion going on in the HKDL expansion thread the budget has already been allocated and approved. I mostly ignorant on HK/China law so I can't saw if there would be an out for the government without legal repercussions (especially since this is in partnership with a powerful worldwide corporation) but as of now it is something "set in stone" alongside with Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom