Availability of Fastpass+

Austrian69

Original Poster
I am planning on going to the Magic Kingdom soon and I am a little curious as to how available Fastpasses are with this new system. I am going essentially to check out the new ride at MK however I am going with my father who absolutely hates standing in lines. I have not purchased my tickets yet because I do not want to spend $200 and not know If I can get a fastpass for the Seven dwarfs ride. Is there anyway to find out if there is still fastpasses available for certain days?

Rob562

I am planning on going to the Magic Kingdom soon and I am a little curious as to how available Fastpasses are with this new system. I am going essentially to check out the new ride at MK however I am going with my father who absolutely hates standing in lines. I have not purchased my tickets yet because I do not want to spend $200 and not know If I can get a fastpass for the Seven dwarfs ride. Is there anyway to find out if there is still fastpasses available for certain days?

Unless you purchase tickets and link them to MDE, or know someone who has active tickets who can look availability up for you, no, there is no way to know the availability of a specific ride on any given day.

If you know you'll be going to the park at *some* point and that the people you purchase the tickets for and link them to will definitely be the ones to eventually use them, then you can go ahead and buy the tickets, link them, and then cruise around the FP+ system for the 30-day window you have available to you and see what date works for you. Those tickets remain valid and unused until you actually use them to enter the park.

-Rob

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom