Autumn and Winter at WDW

jiminy.cricket

Does anyone else feel that these months are a mildly depressing time to visit WDW? I feel a little sad when it's colder and a little more drab, just because the holidays remind me of my home and WDW is always in a warm, lively, sunny setting in my imagination.

AstareGod

I don't think any time is a depressing time to visit WDW, haha. My moods generally suffer whenever cold weather hits. I love sunny beaches and palm trees a lot more than snow, but I always like how everyone's mood seems to pick up at the end of the year.

This December will be the first time I (and my family probably) have ever gone to WDW. It'll be quite interesting!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Love the autumn time in WDW,, its really the only time we will go. Its so much more fun with the christmas decor. The chilliness is okay, you can dress comfortably and not have to worry about sweating all day and feeling uncomfortable. During the day, its perfect...not too hot, not too cool. Barely ever rains..i think last year in november, it rained one time the whole week we were there...it was great!

Can't wait for november!

Upvote 0
My family loves this time of year @ Disney. We plan our vacation's around this time. We always thought, whey do people go to the beach in the middle of summer, some where that is hotter than where we live. We take a week and go south during our cold time of the year. It is like a boost in the middle of winter. Love Disney in winter. Disney @ Christmas time is awesome
:)

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Does anyone else feel that these months are a mildly depressing time to visit WDW? I feel a little sad when it's colder and a little more drab, just because the holidays remind me of my home and WDW is always in a warm, lively, sunny setting in my imagination.

Winter at WDW = :sohappy::sohappy:

That means I'm leaving cold, snowy NY for a warmer climate. :D
and much less crowded than the summer, which is always a good thing.

Upvote 0

happymom52003

It is my favorite time to go as well! Especially when the holiday decorations are up. Our next trip is in mid January, and I am really looking forward to it. January is always a depressing month for me because I am sad that the holidays are over and spring seems so far away. Our Disney trip will give me something to look forward to in an otherwise boring month!

Upvote 0

DAWGFAN

This is my families favorite time of year at WDW. The cooler weather is still warmer than what we have at home and the holiday decorations are always amazing. We just wish the kids had longer breaks from school during this time of year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom