autographs

GOOFYMOM96

I have read several packing list that are posted on web-sites. I want to start picking a few things up. Where can I get the autograph books for the characters to sign them? sorry if I put this thread in the wrong place.

timmy31

You can buy autograph books in giftshops all over WDW. Wait to buy one until you get there, it will be more special to have an "official" book, as well as a souvenir from disney world.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

yeah, if you are staying onsite..hit the gift shop right away and grab the books & pen! The kids will be so thrilled to get started collecting those autographs.

Upvote 0

Eljay

Autograph Books & Pens

I agree, I bought one in August, just $6. If your kid has a favorite character, you can sometimes find a character pen at the same place, cheap, I think $2.50. My niece chose a Pooh pen and when she was getting Pooh's autograph, he made a big fuss that she had his picture on her pen! It was very sweet. We found that it worked well to leave a blank page opposite the autograph so she could paste the photos of her with the character in the book when she got home. Some of the pics even show the character holding her book & pen. Have fun!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

ok boy do I feel dumb...we have several autograph books from DL & WDW & I never once thought about saving the neighboring page for a photo! I will remember that next trip...some would work still from our May trip, but others like Chip & Dale wrote next to each other! But thanks a million for a great idea!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Re: Autograph Books & Pens

Originally posted by Eljay
I agree, I bought one in August, just $6. If your kid has a favorite character, you can sometimes find a character pen at the same place, cheap, I think $2.50. My niece chose a Pooh pen and when she was getting Pooh's autograph, he made a big fuss that she had his picture on her pen! It was very sweet. We found that it worked well to leave a blank page opposite the autograph so she could paste the photos of her with the character in the book when she got home. Some of the pics even show the character holding her book & pen. Have fun!

I usually tell my customers to do the same exact thing. (leaving the opposite page blank for photos) I also offer my customers a packing list to make things a little easier on them.

Pam

Upvote 0

GOOFYMOM96

Original Poster
Thanks. The first day is for downtown Disney, Pool & Chef Mickey for dinner. We are staying at the Contemporary. Also I will want to get the Around the world "passport" book for Epcot. The one they stamp from each country. Do I get them at Epcot ? thanks everyone.:wave:

Upvote 0

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by GOOFYMOM96
Thanks. The first day is for downtown Disney, Pool & Chef Mickey for dinner. We are staying at the Contemporary. Also I will want to get the Around the world "passport" book for Epcot. The one they stamp from each country. Do I get them at Epcot ? thanks everyone.:wave:

The "Passports" are sold at Epcot, the "first" place I'veen them available is "Gateway Gifts" which under Spaceship Earth on the lefthand side as you enter Epcot. They have them up by the register.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

What I found to be even nicer than the WDW autograph books is a homemade autograph book. I took clipart pictures of a lot of characters and made a book out of it. The characters love it when they see their picture (i think they appreciate the extra effort).

My scanner isn't working now, but I will try to post a couple of samples later.

Upvote 0

DisneyBound

We were just at WDW last week and got tons of autographs. I had purchased the book from giftsofalifetime.com and also the fat pen. I found out later that my older kids wanted them too so I purchased fat sharpie markers for them. Its a good thing too because the character pen barely made it through 3 autographs :( We had people with the character pens borrowing our marker everyday because their pen died out. I would recommend a back up pen or marker :D

Upvote 0

mocfan

Keep in mind that some (although a small number) of characters can't sign the autograph books. Because of their arms and hands King Louie, Mike and Sully weren't able to sign. Not sure what others there are.

Upvote 0

DisneyBound

Belle signed for beast but the CM said beast was learning to write his name with a special larger pen. Kermit and Miss Piggy both had stamps...so did buzz and woody. (big metal ones that reminded me of the old price stampers they used at grocers. We didnt have anyone turn us down but didnt see Mike/sulley or King Louie. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom