Autographs at Flower Power Concert Series

LetsGtDangerous

Original Poster
Does anyone know if its possible to get autographs or photos with singers at the Flower Power Concert Series? I am going to go see Davy Jones - I have a ad poster from one of his concerts about 20 years ago that I went to that I want to get signed, but i don't want to carry this thing if there is no real hope of getting it signed.

Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks!

maelstrom

Peter Noone was signing records when we saw him in 2003. Some of the artists who perform there are real stuck-up snotfaces, but I don't think Davy Jones would be one of them. I'm going to bring a CD for Peter Noone to sign next month. :)

My observation on the artists at the F&G Festival: most of the stuck-up ones who don't sign autographs or allow the fans to take pictures, are the ones who don't put on a good show that the audience enjoys (ie: Felix Cavaliere, Eric Burdon). But the ones who put on a good show and do the songs that the audience really wants to hear (their hit songs from the 60s and 70s, not stuff from their new album that no one's heard of) are the ones who allow pictures and sign autographs (ie: Peter Noone, BJ Thomas, The B__________ghams). I haven't had the opportunity to see Davy Jones, unfortunately, but he doesn't seem to be the stuck-up, no autograph type.

Ducky_Love

I've seen Davy the past couple years and I haven't known him to sign autographs. He will take pictures during the show but seems to go backstage between sets.

Maybe someone has better information for you. I was never really trying to get an autograph.. so I could certainly be wrong. (Though I do love Davy and all the Monkees, I still have a poster up in my place.. :lookaroun )

Eljay

maelstrom said:
My observation on the artists at the F&G Festival: most of the stuck-up ones who don't sign autographs or allow the fans to take pictures, are the ones who don't put on a good show that the audience enjoys (ie: Felix Cavaliere, Eric Burdon).

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that you found Felix Cavaliere stuck-up! He was very gracious to me, signed a CD and was quite personable. Plus, his show was great!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom