Aulani is a different level of greatness

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
IMG_0630.jpeg

Been staying here for over a week and just booked a few more days because this is in my opinion the best Disney resort anywhere in the world.

Service has been beyond stellar.

Food is on another level, everything is fresh and delicious.

The rooms are all epic, we have stayed in 2 different types, a DVC and hotel room and both were better than anything currently on Disney World property with the exception of presidential suites.

Maybe I’m just Disney Worlded out and needed something different but I’m so glad I’ve came to Aulani and I cannot recommend it highly to anyone who has not been here. Yes it’s expensive and the flight is long from my home but I cannot wait to come back here for Christmas.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
You should check out the other islands (namely Kona)! We love Hilton Waikoloa Village and the former Kona Hilton now known as the Royal Kona Resort. Yes you have to island hop from Oahu, but the Big Island is less tourist trap outside the grounds.

cjkeating

Aulani is the best. I thought and kind of hoped it would be a one and done (it's a LONG way from the UK...) but after being there a few days I knew I'd have to come back for both Aulani and the islands.

CaptainAmerica

View attachment 723058

Been staying here for over a week and just booked a few more days because this is in my opinion the best Disney resort anywhere in the world.

Service has been beyond stellar.

Food is on another level, everything is fresh and delicious.

The rooms are all epic, we have stayed in 2 different types, a DVC and hotel room and both were better than anything currently on Disney World property with the exception of presidential suites.

Maybe I’m just Disney Worlded out and needed something different but I’m so glad I’ve came to Aulani and I cannot recommend it highly to anyone who has not been here. Yes it’s expensive and the flight is long from my home but I cannot wait to come back here for Christmas.
100%

I've never been to Tokyo but based on all of the Domestic experiences I've had with Disney, Aulani is rivaled only by Cruise Line.

Lilofan

Aulani is the best. I thought and kind of hoped it would be a one and done (it's a LONG way from the UK...) but after being there a few days I knew I'd have to come back for both Aulani and the islands.
Locals also love Aulani. By HI law every beach is a public beach. I liked the constant trade winds to cool me down

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom