Aulani: Disney's Hawaiian Paradise

DisneyForever

Original Poster
hawaii.png

The Voice of Kapolei
After what seemed like an eternity, WDI has finally announced its plans to create America's next Disney resort, Aulani: Disney's Hawaiian Paradise. For this project to take effect, Disney has asked the Four Seasons next to them to rename to Aulani: A Four Seasons Resort, and has gained permission to take over some of the golf course across from it, to make way for a parking garage/value hotel. Disney has decided to hold all major news until Wednesday, March 21. How far will Disney go in making a Hawaii park? I guess we'll have to wait.

So, yes it is true, I am starting a new resort project while I co-host the Season 4 - Episode 2 of One Sentence Competition. This may sound risky, but I have things planned out.

Basically, the complex will have two hotels, one park, and two parking garages.

Aulani.PNG

Blue = Aulani Disneyland
Pink = Aulani - A Disney Resort
Orange = Aulani: A Four Seasons Resort
Green = Disney's Paradise Falls Resort
Grey = Parking Garage

On the map, the park may look small, but I zoomed out a bit to get a good portion of what the resort will look like.

As the "newspaper story" told us, more details will be announced on March 21, so stay tuned for my plans with this park.

*Note: This is not really happening, this is just a plan I thought up of :)

So, let the countdown begin!

10 Days

AceAstro

View attachment 269607

The Voice of Kapolei
After what seemed like an eternity, WDI has finally announced its plans to create America's next Disney resort, Aulani: Disney's Hawaiian Paradise. For this project to take effect, Disney has asked the Four Seasons next to them to rename to Aulani: A Four Seasons Resort, and has gained permission to take over some of the golf course across from it, to make way for a parking garage/value hotel. Disney has decided to hold all major news until Wednesday, March 21. How far will Disney go in making a Hawaii park? I guess we'll have to wait.

So, yes it is true, I am starting a new resort project while I co-host the Season 4 - Episode 2 of One Sentence Competition. This may sound risky, but I have things planned out.

Basically, the complex will have two hotels, one park, and two parking garages.

View attachment 269609

Blue = Aulani Disneyland
Pink = Aulani - A Disney Resort
Orange = Aulani: A Four Seasons Resort
Green = Disney's Paradise Falls Resort
Grey = Parking Garage

On the map, the park may look small, but I zoomed out a bit to get a good portion of what the resort will look like.

As the "newspaper story" told us, more details will be announced on March 21, so stay tuned for my plans with this park.

*Note: This is not really happening, this is just a plan I thought up of :)

So, let the countdown begin!

10 Days
With Aulani being my home DVC resort, I wouldn’t mind a park out there :p

DisneyForever

Original Poster
Aulani Disneyland
http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F171226121501-castle-transformation-0-original.jpg

Welcome to Aulani Disneyland, the first Disney park in Hawaii and the seventh in the U.S. At Aulani Disneyland, take a trip into 7 themed lands:

Hawaiian Village Market - When you walk through the gates of Aulani Disneyland, you'll notice something a bit different. Instead of the classical Disneyland Train Station, you'll notice an open courtyard, with stalls that are decked out with traditional Hawaiian culture. A Cast Member will also greet you and give each of your guests in the party a Lei.

Gardens of Polynesia - After strolling down the beautiful courtyard with stalls, shops, restaurants, and more, look towards the castle, and you'll notice Polynesian style plants. In this "land", you'll be able to escape a Moana-themed maze with great special effects, listen to a live band play Polynesian music, and lay down on the luscious grass and wait for the nightly fireworks.

Fantasyland - Through the castle, or down one of the twisting pathways, you'll be able to reach Fantasyland, the land that started it all. In this land, you'll be able to trek to 1 of 5, yes 5, sub-lands (Route 66, Princess Place, Casey Jr. Circus, Moana Island, and Classic Fantasyland) and experience what they have to offer. You'll also find one-of-a-kind attractions here.

Tomorrowland 2100 - Travel down a pathway filled with crater holes and you'll discover the future! Take a trip on Star Tours, blast through outer-space on Space Mountain, and do so much more here, in the future. At night the pathways throughout the land will light up and give off different colors, and maybe even put on a colorful show on the ground.

Adventureland - Enter a land of adventure, where you'll find some classic, and some new, attractions that will catch your eye. Spectacular day-time showings of classic Hawaiian stories will surely grab you attention. Experience the unforgettable "Fire Breathers" during the day, and the "Aladdin's Spectacle Viewing" at night.

Frontierland - Be careful, cause this here land is the wildest land in the wilderness! Ride into the mines on Big Thunder Mountain Mine Train, take a desert trip on Horse Crazy, and even test out your shooting skills at Frontierland Shootin' Range. Dine in greatly immersive restaurants, and experience a dinner show at the Golden Nugget Saloon.

Imagination Land - In this one-of-a-kind land, journey into Riley's imagination and travel to all her mind islands to experience original rides that are only found here! Take the train around Riley's brain, or venture into her daredevil side and ride all sorts of roller coasters. In this land, there's something for everyone to do!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom