August 9th begins my stay - When Can I do FP+

disney4life2008

Original Poster
My stay at All Star Sports begin August 9th - I thought I was at the 60 day mark today but on the FP+ calendar on MDE it is blocked off. When can I begin making selections?

Fun times

I check in August 10 to akl. Disney sent me a post card telling me June 11 was my date. To me it's the 10th because I will be on at midnight. Not because I think I have to but because I want too.

cw1982

I check in August 10 to akl. Disney sent me a post card telling me June 11 was my date. To me it's the 10th because I will be on at midnight. Not because I think I have to but because I want too.

I was the same way! :) I couldn't wait to have that next step done... it made me feel like I was that much closer to my trip.

LAM378

My trip also starts 8/10 and I'm planning on drinking a lot of coffee tomorrow afternoon! At the stroke of midnight I'll be clicking madly for 7DMT and those popular princesses :rolleyes:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom