August 2003

Dizzywirled

I will be heading to Disneyworld next August...(2003). Does anyone know what, if any, type of celebration will be going on at that time. It seems WDW is always having some sort of special celebration..ie. 100 Years of Magic. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

RobVanDam

Originally posted by Dizzywirled
I will be heading to Disneyworld next August...(2003). Does anyone know what, if any, type of celebration will be going on at that time. It seems WDW is always having some sort of special celebration..ie. 100 Years of Magic. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

.. hmm ok im probably wrong on this one.. but i believe that starting oct. 1st that they will be celebrating epcot's 20th until oct 1st 2003.. not 100% sure on that but thats what ive been hearing..

=-RVD-=

Upvote 0

bamboo7

i'll be celebrating the opening of mission space!

Upvote 0

FanofDinsey1981

I will be there too! either working or as a tourist. and excellent question! but I don't have an anser for it. 2003 would be 20 years for EPCOT, and I think 5 years for AK. so maybe something for one of those?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom