August 17, Halloween 5k @ 70%, WHAT??

frank2271

Original Poster
Hi all,

I just noticed that the Mickey's Halloween 5K is at 70% capacity. Yesterday it was blank and today it's at 70%. Wow, either the people at the website are sitting on their hands or ALOT of people signed up today. I guess I'll be signing up the three of us after payday this week. My wife and son have been training for this race and I better not miss it or I'll be in trouble.

Frank

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Hi all,

I just noticed that the Mickey's Halloween 5K is at 70% capacity. Yesterday it was blank and today it's at 70%. Wow, either the people at the website are sitting on their hands or ALOT of people signed up today. I guess I'll be signing up the three of us after payday this week. My wife and son have been training for this race and I better not miss it or I'll be in trouble.

Frank
I would say the group that runs the ESPN WWoS website are sitting on their hands. I dont think they have even updated the W&D half course map to the website that was emailed to us weeks ago.

Better get on that Frank. Dont disappoint the fam. :D

dreamfinder

Maybe they decided to wait until 70% to post it instead of 50%? Or as jmaxwell007 said, they were slacking. Either comes across as being completely believable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom