Aug 1-4 Trip Report

Alright I Know its been over a month that I came back but what the heck I might as well type one up! LOL Ill have the first day up in a Bit :)

s25843

Original Poster
DETAILS

It was Just me Going this time!
Aug 1-4 2003

Resort: Boardwalk

This was a Last minute trip for the AP Mission Space previews

1st Day---August 1st

I had airport transfers to Logan set for 9am on Friday Morning and arrived at the Airport around 10:00am. My Flight was on Song and was leaving at 11:35. Song (Which is Run By Delta) was the only Carrier that had the Earliest Direct Flights to Florida from Boston (They have early direct Flights to FL all winter but in the summer the earliest is around 11 :( ) I didn't think Song would be all that good since it is set-up as a discount carrier but I was pleasantly Suprised, the seats were comfortable, the plane Was not full and granted I had to pay for food it was better than your average airline fare. I arrived in Orlando around 2:30pm and then proceeded to meet my Tiffany Town Car Driver. He helped me with my bags (Which were last off LOL) and I was on My Way..

I got to the Boardwalk Around 3:30 (Got Stuck in Traffic at the Tolls) and checked in, Showed my AP (For the AP Discount), and the CM informed me that I had a package waiting (I had Overnighted my Cameras the day before so I wouldnt have to lug them on the plane) My room was ready when I checked in, so I went and found the room. unpacked my cameras and then headed right out to Epcot.

When I got to the Intl Gateway I just had to get a new Annual Pass as the magnetic strip was not working on my old one. Once that was done I headed right out to the AP Previews of Mission: Space... I'm not going to go into details of that since its been posted Many times, but the ride was simply amazing, and the nice part was that the lines were just walk on. I went on that for a few times and then it was time for my Priority seating at the Cali Grill

More coming soon :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom