Audio on Space Mountain

ThirdEye

Original Poster
My friend was talking about his trip to Disneyland and he said there space mountain is different and has like audio on it or something.

What is this audio he is talking about?

Yen_Sid1

Originally posted by ThirdEye
My friend was talking about his trip to Disneyland and he said there space mountain is different and has like audio on it or something.

What is this audio he is talking about?

There is a great soundtrack by ________ Dale playing the guitar and it sounds really cool, which adds a lot to the ride. No vocals like RnR just instrumental.

xfkirsten

Yup, I loved the audio on Space Mountain! The only problem with it is that it was kinda wiggy. Sometimes you got audio, sometimes you didn't. It was pretty unreliable. Very cool when it worked, though!!

The new track/cars being put in place are being specifically made with a soundtrack in mind, so it should be more reliable.

-Kirsten

bryon1

Yep,

D*ck Dale...and you can find the entire audio track on the Offical D/L CD. (The one that covers the audio in all the lands.) I think it has Tiki, Small, Splash...but to think of it almost every D/L CD has these tracks.

All4Gemini

Yeah but I guess they're changing it around since it's down for an over a year rehab. Hopefully the audio will be better than it was. I'm dissapointed that it's being rehabbed for that long though, and I won't get to ride the DL version when I go over there in May.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom