stuarthulluk

Original Poster
just woundered if anyone has any of these shows on an audio file anywhere

little mermaide
tarzan rocks
cinderellabration
beauty and the beast

and any more you may have

i can seem to use that disney central, so if any one can send it me via msn or yahoo, it wuld b very gratefull

i really would like all the shows i can get

barnum42

stuarthulluk said:
i can seem to use that disney central, so if any one can send it me via msn or yahoo, it wuld b very gratefull
At the risk of sounding pedantic, I assume you meant that you can't seem to use Disney Central.

Have a good read of the thread RU42 started that will tell you how to set it up
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37734

It will take a little time and you may have to read it though a few times for it all to make sense (it took three read throughs for me). But it is worth the effort. Trust me.

Captain Hank

stuarthulluk said:
im on this disney central thing, but what server do i go 2 2 get the music
You'll want to type "!list" in the main channel window to get a list of the available servers. All of them have different things stored.

stuarthulluk

Original Poster
i can not seem to get it 2 wrk, can anyone just send me them via msn or yahoo, i wuld b soooo gratefull plezeeeeeee

barnum42

stuarthulluk said:
i can not seem to get it 2 wrk, can anyone just send me them via msn or yahoo, i wuld b soooo gratefull plezeeeeeee
Go back to the first instruction on the settings of MIRC and go through them one at a time. You should find something has not be set up correctly. That's what happened to me the last time I reinstalled MIRC after reformatting my hard drive. Just one missed character and it won't work.

I'm no expert on MIRC, so I can't point you to a specific setting, only to check them all in order. You may think me a pain for going on like this, but when you are greeted by multiple megs of music and video you will be soooo glad you persevered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom