attractions with LIGHTS ON!

lelolai

Original Poster
does anybody have pictures of some dark attractions with their lights on? example: they turn on the lights in haunted mansion and u see it .. my aunt got stuck in space mountain when they stopped the ride and turned on the lights and she told me that it was smaller than u actually think it is.. well if anybody has pics .. put them here ! ;)

WDWBro

That would be fun to do once, but only with Space or RnRC. Especially b/c they'd probably give you a FP for the "inconvience," lol.

Firewolfe51

When we were there in June, we were on TTA and when we went through Space Mountain....the lights were on. You could see everything. It was really weird, but kinda cool to see. Funny thing is...people were still standing in line and wait time was 90 min. Wonder if anyone told them SM was having issues. :confused:

midnightstar17

Same thing happened to us in July. We were on the TTA and I noticed that space mountain didn't look right. And it's light's were on! We rolled tape and got it but it wasn't running. There were a bunch of CM's on the track though.

Jenny

Nansafan

We've been on TTA many times including this past July and seen Space with the lights on. We were on Dinosaur in July of 2002 when ride stopped right where they snap the picture and the lights came on. We sat there for 10-15 minutes waiting for the ride to progress. Also in the July 2002 trip we were on Buzz when the ride stopped 3 different times, scores were reset and then started again. The final time it broke down, the lights came on, a CM came and opened our car and walked everybody off the ride. That trip was another time we rode TTA and Space lights were on. After the full moon passed, no other ride on our trip broke down.

Bluewaves

I got stuck on Space when the lights were on, my brother said as we started inthe ride doesn't it seem bright in here and I said I don't think so. then we got out on the ride and all the lights were on. Sorta freaky at least it didn't happen on RnRC

MissM

We were there in July too and riding TTA when the lights came on. It was cool. There was this loud POP like a transister blowing or something and all the lights came on. I couldn't get my camera in time, so we rode it again and I took a video of it since my camera couldn't handle the motion.

There was a line and people were definitely still waiting and the lights were on. The second time we went through, they were still running the rides because the cars were going up the ramp in the beginning.

It was cool seeing the strcuture. And scarier too in my opinion. Heh.
-m

WDWBro

Nansafan said:
We've been on TTA many times including this past July and seen Space with the lights on. We were on Dinosaur in July of 2002 when ride stopped right where they snap the picture and the lights came on. We sat there for 10-15 minutes waiting for the ride to progress. Also in the July 2002 trip we were on Buzz when the ride stopped 3 different times, scores were reset and then started again. The final time it broke down, the lights came on, a CM came and opened our car and walked everybody off the ride. That trip was another time we rode TTA and Space lights were on. After the full moon passed, no other ride on our trip broke down.

My brother and his friend were riding Dinosaur once, and after the guy says "We're not gonna make it, we're not gonna make it!", the ride shut down and the lights came on. His friend said, "I guess we didn't make it." :lol:

VacationMan

We've been on Pirates when a "All Lights On" happened. Many walkways... and unfinished drywall up high.... The definately did not spend the money where you wouldn't see. Interesting...

MissM

You're more then welcome! Glad you enjoy! :) (It's amusing because when it happened, my first thought was ooh! I've got to get shots of this so I can share it with wdwmagic members! *chuckles*)
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom