Attractions+ PhotoPass

kbmum

Original Poster
A couple of years ago, I purchased an Attractions+ PhotoPass at one of the photo kiosks in Magic Kingdom. It cost around $55 and was good for unlimited ride photos for the duration of our trip. I haven't been able to find info about this year. Does anyone know if this still exists, and, if so, what the new price is?

3dcdd941-be37-409b-b4b0-0976948551ee.jpg

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
A couple of years ago, I purchased an Attractions+ PhotoPass at one of the photo kiosks in Magic Kingdom. It cost around $55 and was good for unlimited ride photos for the duration of our trip. I haven't been able to find info about this year. Does anyone know if this still exists, and, if so, what the new price is?

3dcdd941-be37-409b-b4b0-0976948551ee.jpg
Yep its this https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/memory-maker/

kbmum

Original Poster

Thank you for the reply, but Memory Maker and Attractions+ are different products. MM is $149 with online advance purchase and includes all PhotoPass and attraction photos. Attractions+ was $55, could only be purchased in the parks and included only ride photos. There's a big difference in price and since we don't do a lot of character meet & greets, I'd prefer to get Attractions+. I'm hoping to find out whether it's still available before I leave for my trip, since the price of MM jumps if I buy it once my trip begins.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thank you for the reply, but Memory Maker and Attractions+ are different products. MM is $149 with online advance purchase and includes all PhotoPass and attraction photos. Attractions+ was $55, could only be purchased in the parks and included only ride photos. There's a big difference in price and since we don't do a lot of character meet & greets, I'd prefer to get Attractions+. I'm hoping to find out whether it's still available before I leave for my trip, since the price of MM jumps if I buy it once my trip begins.
As far as I know Memory Maker is now the only option.

PinnySmart

Memorymaker is the only option

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom