ATMs in WDW??

Thirteen1

Original Poster
Are there ATMs in all of the parks? Instead of worrying about the cash/check/credit/trav checks dilemma, I was planning on keeping it in my account to withdraw each day. Is that nuts? Are there enough ATMs or are they hard to find?

WDWSwashbuckler

Yea, I remember using an ATM outside of Magic Kingdom, but it was a $2 fee to use. (or at least I think it was $2, it might have been more) But other than that, I don't really remember seeing anything. There are probably more, just check the park maps and I'm sure they'll outline where the ATMs are! :)

Stitch79

Yes there are ATMs all over, I try not to use them because it just drives me nuts to have to pay an addition $2 everytime I need money. Whats nice is that most places will take the Visa checkcards now so sometimes you don't need cash with you. It is up to you !

rosie.ca

yes there are atms ... at all the hotels ,at the ticket center and like 2 or 3 maybe more at all the parks ... i had problems using some of them and they do charge you a fee .it cost me 3 dollars canadian each time i used one .

I soooo wish americans had interac

Kenan

Epcot's ATM machine is located just beyond the fountain. If your walking from the main entrance it is on the right side, after those cart shops after the fountain. Its actually on the side of one of them.

Don L Duck

The heck with those ATM'S even though their everywhere I HATE PAYING THOSE FEE'S,we always use our check or debit card's it's accepted everywhere.
or just charge everything to your room if you are staying on site.:D

McArcDes

If you have a rental car there are ATM's located in all Publix supermarkets and they do not charge a fee. Also, if you drive around the backside of the Team Disney building there is a drive up ATM for the Buena Vista Credit Union. I believe that it does not charge a fee as well. While there look for the sign for the Downtown Disney Imagineering trailers that are located in a lot next to the Team Disney building. Hope this helps.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by McArcDes
Also, if you drive around the backside of the Team Disney building there is a drive up ATM for the Buena Vista Credit Union. I believe that it does not charge a fee as well.

the Vista FCU ATM's charge non Vista cardholders a $2.50 fee (even Partners FCU cardholders get charged)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom