Are there ghosts at Disneyland?

Do ghosts haunt Disneyland?

• Total voters

Phroobar

Space mountain ghost and I are buddies.
Would that be Space Ghost?

giphy.gif

Phroobar

There is an incredibly well done video on YouTube that explains this "ghost" and how it isn't a 'hoax' but a side-effect with how the CCTV was playing the footage.

I know it's not a ghost. It's just a worn tape and previously recorded footage is bleeding in. It's just like the one on the ToT and Space Mountain.

George Lucas on a Bench

The Innoventions building might be. A young employee was killed in some sort of mechanical accident when it was the rotating theater in the 70s. I know they aren't exactly the same and alterations may have been made, but I could never figure out exactly how it happened when I compared with the Carousel of Progress at Disneyworld? In addition, someone was killed by a People Mover in a tunnel through this building. It may be Disney Land's real spook central.

SuddenStorm

I've read a few books written by CM's retelling their times in the park... and a few of them have referenced ghost sightings inside Disneyland.

When I worked at Six Flags, a few old timers would tell ghost stories of sightings inside the parks that more than a few of my more eccentric coworkers believed, but these were all easily proven false.

mickEblu

The Innoventions building might be. A young employee was killed in some sort of mechanical accident when it was the rotating theater in the 70s. I know they aren't exactly the same and alterations may have been made, but I could never figure out exactly how it happened when I compared with the Carousel of Progress at Disneyworld? In addition, someone was killed by a People Mover in a tunnel through this building. It may be Disney Land's real spook central.

I think 2 people died on the People Mover as well as two on the Matterhorn. One or two on the monorail. One on Thunder Mountain. One poor guy just standing on the Columbia when something fell on his head. Two boys who hid on Tom Sawyers island after park closing drowned swimming back to shore (they didn’t realize how shallow the river is). And I think that’s it.

TwilightZone

I think 2 people died on the People Mover as well as two on the Matterhorn. One or two on the monorail. One on Thunder Mountain. One poor guy just standing on the Columbia when something fell on his head. Two boys who hid on Tom Sawyers island after park closing drowned swimming back to shore (they didn’t realize how shallow the river is). And I think that’s it.
I think someone died on space mountain too, thus the space mountain ghost.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom