Are there 8 day MYW passes?

LizLovesDisney

Hello again,

I saw on Mousesavers that there are 7 and 10 day MYW passes. However, I am hoping to stay for 8 days. Therefore, can you purchase an 8 day magic your way pass?

Thanks alot everyone!!!

JPVonDrake

LizLovesDisney said:
Hello again,

I saw on Mousesavers that there are 7 and 10 day MYW passes. However, I am hoping to stay for 8 days. Therefore, can you purchase an 8 day magic your way pass?

Thanks alot everyone!!!

To answer your question, no, 8 day or 9 day MYW tickets do not exist. Also if you want the 10 day MYW ticket you will need to be purchased it in advance at 407-W-DISNEY or your travel agent, as Disney will not be selling these tickets at the gates.

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
I think the reason the 8 and 9 day tickets don't exist is because there's only a few dollars difference in price between the 7 and 10 day.

Upvote 0

Wannabe Walt

Nope...no 8 or 9 day. When we called to book our package, the lady told us 7 and then u add on from there, unless ur up to 10. We are actually staying 10 days, but the 10th day didnt need tickets. However, it was cheaper for us to go ahead and get the 10 day instead of 7 with 2 extra days added on. Just some comments...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom