Are the fireworks show (Happily Ever After) on every night?

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
Will be at Magic Kingdom sometime next week but will pick a day that doesn't have Mickey's Halloween party. So I assume if the park is open until 10pm that there will be the fireworks display behind the castle. Yet when I look at WDW's website it does not have a schedule of the parades or the fireworks. What am I missing here? Am I looking in the right direction?

DisneyFanatic12

Thanks, I can't find any confirmation of it anywhere.
If you’d like to see confirmation straight from Disney, you can change the date on their webpage for whatever day you want the showtimes for (this should work for other shows too).

Webpage: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/happily-ever-after-fireworks/

Just change the date by pressing the date (it appears in blue font):
IMG_3351.jpeg

hismattjesty

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
As I can't figure out how to screenshot, here's the link to the calendar for that week. Magic Kingdom should already be filtered, so just click on "Fireworks & Nighttime Entertainment". As it only shows 5 days at a time, you can change the dates to see the end of the week.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/five-day/2023-09-24/#/magic-kingdom/

I did that and then when I scroll down to the fireworks and try to open it up it doesn't show any times at all for next week. It is strange.

hismattjesty

I did that and then when I scroll down to the fireworks and try to open it up it doesn't show any times at all for next week. It is strange.
Terrible formatting, but a quick copy and paste for you.

Fireworks & Nighttime Entertainment​

Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 10:15 PM, Sunday, 24, September10:15 PM
Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Not available: Monday, 25, September -
Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 10:15 PM, Tuesday, 26, September10:15 PM
Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Not available: Wednesday, 27, September -
Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 10:15 PM, Thursday, 28, September10:15 PM
Happily Ever After Not available: Sunday, 24, September -
Happily Ever After 8:30 PM, Monday, 25, September8:30 PM
Happily Ever After Not available: Tuesday, 26, September -
Happily Ever After 8:30 PM, Wednesday, 27, September8:30 PM
Happily Ever After Not available: Thursday, 28, September -

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom