Poll: Aquaduck or Aquamouse?

Aquaduck or Aquamouse

• Aquaduck

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Aquamouse

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

ToTBellHop

While I agree the slide itself is short on the Aqua Mouse, at least it gets a bit of speed. The second half of the Aqua Duck largely features slowly moving through a straight, clear tube. Not exactly thrilling.

Aqua Dunk is the most thrilling but drop slides are too scary/intense for many.

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"
The cartoons/spray in the first part of the AquaMouse is cute, but it takes too much space and the actual water coaster/slide part is much shorter than the AquaDuck. With the limited space on a cruise ship, I’d rather have more time on the slide.
And the AquaDuck was already too short

C33Mom

AquaDuck is our favorite, not sure if was a malfunction but 50% of the times we’ve been on AquaMouse the water squirted me directly in the face (also the line for AquaMouse has been consistently longer with fewer slow periods the two times we sailed the Wish)— my kids do enjoy the cartoons though.

AquaDunk was one and done for me— but it only had a 1 person line, so that was nice. 🤣

Fsunolekrw

Original Poster
When I made this poll a few weeks ago I was wondering what the responses would be like. Never would have imagined it would be so one sided lol.

We’ve sailed on the Dream, which we loved, and love the Aquaduck but we were looking for a cruise for next summer and were considering the Treasure. Due to scheduling we ended up booking the Dream again. Looks like as far as water coasters go we ended up with the best choice.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Aquaduck for me. I deliberately avoided the Aquamouse on the Wish because it's actual time as a water ride is the same as the Aquaduck and I just don't care for all the nonsense of the video screens and "story". It's a water slide - It doesn't need an elaborate backstory. The Aquaduck provides the perfect amount of "story" for the slide as you walk up the steps.

I'll find out how fun the Aquadunk is (or isn't) soon. :)

Two Ears

Aquaduck for me. I deliberately avoided the Aquamouse on the Wish because it's actual time as a water ride is the same as the Aquaduck and I just don't care for all the nonsense of the video screens and "story". It's a water slide - It doesn't need an elaborate backstory. The Aquaduck provides the perfect amount of "story" for the slide as you walk up the steps.

I'll find out how fun the Aquadunk is (or isn't) soon. :)
Aquamouse is a better ride then aquaduck as its faster. You missed out.

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
Finally rode the Aquaduck, and my 9yo daughter and I rank them like this:

1. Aquaduck, eyes closed
2. Aquamouse, eyes open
3. Aquamouse, eyes closed
4. Aquaduck, eyes open

As an aside, we HIGHLY recommend riding water coasters with your eyes shut. We've done this on every one we have ridden, and it really does make it more fun!

Vegas Disney Fan

I vastly prefer the glass tube to the enclosed tube that doesn’t allow you to see anything. I found the start of the AquaMouse fun, I just don’t understand why they enclosed the rest of it, you’re on a cruise ship a dozen stories above the ocean… why hide that view?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Aquadunk was awesome, by the way. :)

The two kids in front of me in line when I went were on their 31st ride of the cruise, and it was only open a few hours per day.

C33Mom

Aquadunk was awesome, by the way. :)

The two kids in front of me in line when I went were on their 31st ride of the cruise, and it was only open a few hours per day.
If you measure by (short) wait to ride, Aquadunk blows all the water coasters away…then again, the attraction itself is probably less than 10 seconds… I’ve done two Caribbean sailings on Magic and never seen more than 5 people in the queue, and 3 of them were my family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom