APs expiring on our check in day and it's time for FPs!

bmarkelon

Original Poster
Quick question, I book FPs next week and just realized that our APs actually expire right on our check in day. Will I be able to book them anyways or will the dates after not be available for FastPasses? We just hadn't decided yet if we were renewing or buying hopper passes for this upcoming trip. Thanks for any help guys! :)

bmarkelon

Original Poster
That's what I'm kind of thinking too, just wanted a little reassurance on here! I'd probably do flip if I go on and can't do it on my day. Haha. We just aren't positive if we're planning a 2nd trip this year or not to make the APs worth it. Tricky stuff sometimes. Thank you! :D

Tuvalu

Quick question, I book FPs next week and just realized that our APs actually expire right on our check in day. Will I be able to book them anyways or will the dates after not be available for FastPasses? We just hadn't decided yet if we were renewing or buying hopper passes for this upcoming trip. Thanks for any help guys! :)
I know it's a pain, but you should probably call and ask. I had to do this for my daughter, whose pass expired but was going to be renewed and even though she was on our reservation she was listed as "not eligible". We got it worked out, but better you should find out before you log on to make the FP+.

bmarkelon

Original Poster
I know it's a pain, but you should probably call and ask. I had to do this for my daughter, whose pass expired but was going to be renewed and even though she was on our reservation she was listed as "not eligible". We got it worked out, but better you should find out before you log on to make the FP+.
Yeah, I plan on making the call today to double check. Just throwing it on here first to see if anyone else has gone through it already. In the end, always better safe than sorry. Thank you! :)

Rob562

You can book FP+ if you have valid admission media for the dates you want them. Just having a resort reservation isn't enough. As it stands right now, your AP will only get you FP+ choices for the first day. Since you don't have admission media after that date, they'll be unavailable.

Now, presumably if you renew your AP that'll allow the additional dates. Or if you buy the MYW tickets those will also give you access to the additional dates. But either way, you have to buy some form of admission first.

-Rob

bmarkelon

Original Poster
You can book FP+ if you have valid admission media for the dates you want them. Just having a resort reservation isn't enough. As it stands right now, your AP will only get you FP+ choices for the first day. Since you don't have admission media after that date, they'll be unavailable.

Now, presumably if you renew your AP that'll allow the additional dates. Or if you buy the MYW tickets those will also give you access to the additional dates. But either way, you have to buy some form of admission first.

-Rob
Thank you, makes sense as sad as it is. I guess we have a few days to make our ticket decision real quick. Excellent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom