April Weeks - Which one to Choose?

psdisney

We have 2 possible weeks we can go in April and if anyone has some input on crowd levels that would be great! We would be driving so flight cost wouldn't be an issue for us.

April 11 - 18

or

April 18 - 25 (This is MA school vacation week - not sure if any other school are on vacation this week)

Thanks so much!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would go for later in the month. Spring breaks for schools will be all over the map but most the majority will tend to be during the first 2 weeks in April.

Upvote 0

bettygurru

April weeks

Be careful with the last weeks of April. My birthday is on the 24th, and I usually go one week before, it is light on spring breakers and usually the last weeks are a cheerleading competition where every cheerleader in the world heads to WDW as well as Night of Joy, where a lot of churches and church youth converge to WDW. Check out these dates first and avoid them!

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Be careful with the last weeks of April. My birthday is on the 24th, and I usually go one week before, it is light on spring breakers and usually the last weeks are a cheerleading competition where every cheerleader in the world heads to WDW as well as Night of Joy, where a lot of churches and church youth converge to WDW. Check out these dates first and avoid them!

Isn't Night of Joy in early September??

You may be thinking of Grad Nights in late April....

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

We are going April 16-24, MA school vacation week. Magic Kingdom closes at 7 on the 23rd and 24th for Grad Nights, and Studios closes at 6 on the 21st. Also, the World Cheerleading and Dance competitions are the weekend of the 23rd-25th. We were there similar dates last year and the cheerleaders/dancers were everywhere. I would imagine it would be a bigger issue if you planned to stay where they will be staying. As for the crowds, they weren't bad at all.

Upvote 0

Gucci65

I would definately go for the later date.

Schools in Florida and Georgia will be on Spring Break 4/5-4/9/10 and it was slammed last year.

Worlds won't be bad.

Hope you have a great trip :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom