AP - What if I??

erins3204

Original Poster
So I'm an AP and currently unable to schedule FP+ in advance. We went to AK on Sunday and there were slim pickin's by the time we got there. I understand if we stayed on site we would have access to schedule FP+ in advance.

What if I made a reservation online for a disney property on site, scheduled my FP+ and then canceled my reservation? Would my FP+ selections stay in addition to future access??

Rob562

So I'm an AP and currently unable to schedule FP+ in advance. We went to AK on Sunday and there were slim pickin's by the time we got there. I understand if we stayed on site we would have access to schedule FP+ in advance.

What if I made a reservation online for a disney property on site, scheduled my FP+ and then canceled my reservation? Would my FP+ selections stay in addition to future access??

Doesn't work. Any FP+ you make would be cancelled within a couple days, as would any MagicBands.

-Rob

donsullivan

Premium Member

Once you complete the reservation booking on the website, you will almost immediately have access to FP+ advance reservation for yourself and all other parties staying in your room who have eligible park admission. If however you cancel that reservation, all of those privileges and the FP+ reservations will be removed from your account and you will not have access to FP+ reservation going forward.

If however you complete the reservation you will have full access to the service from the date that the reservation starts and for a rolling 60 days after you complete the resort stay.

erins3204

Original Poster
Boo. It was a fleeing thought worth a shot!

Thanks! I guess I'll just patiently wait for my privileges to arrive!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom