AP rates??

dlfan1313

As long as we're on the subject could anyone tell me what would an average AP discount. I'm planning on staying for 8nights/9 days and though about buying an AP this year if with the discounts it would come out cheaper.

Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

s25843

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
Just a side question... are AP's only available to Florida residents?

No.. They are available to just about everyone

If you live in FL you can get a Discount off of one, or you could get a Seasonal pass...

Upvote 0

iluvstitch

Originally posted by dlfan1313
As long as we're on the subject could anyone tell me what would an average AP discount. I'm planning on staying for 8nights/9 days and though about buying an AP this year if with the discounts it would come out cheaper.

Even if you don't get a hotel discount, if your are going for 9 days it would be in your best interest to get an AP. An AP costs $392.99 and a 9 day uph bought in advance is $408.96. A 7 day park hopper plus bought in advance is going to run $326.96, but that's 2 days you won't be able to go to the parks. -Stephanie

Upvote 0

tigger1968

Last October, we stayed at AKL for 45% off rack rate with our AP, plus there is always the fact that our tickets this year will cost nothing! I figure we saved around $700 on our room alone, not to mention the $600+ we will save on tickets this year.

Works for me!

:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom