AP holders w/Room only booked...FP+ question

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
I just need to clarify I'm taking my granddaughter to wdw for her spring break. We're both AP holders (just renewed for Christmas and got those bands in the mail already but haven't used them yet) and I booked onsite room only (not a package obviously). So my question is will I still be able to book my FP+ at 60 days out since we're staying on site rather than the AP 30 days? I have 6 days before my 60 day window opens and I wasn't sure if the MDE will recognize that we're booking the FP+ as staying onsite. Thanks.

Rob562

The other key is to make sure that you are friends with your granddaughter on MDE and that the reservation is linked to *her* MDE account, too.

If you only made a "managed by you" profile under your own account when you made the reservation you'll have an issue because the system won't see her as having valid admission. But if she's got hotel + AP, you're all set.

-Rob

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
Thanks everybody. I have everything linked and maybe our last trip was a fluke because I have only one mde account and have my granddaughter on mine like you would your child (she's not on any other account) and everything is linked (passes, room etc...) and on our last trip it wouldn't let me in until the 30 day mark and blocked me from doing more than 7 days (we were staying for 8). So I guess I'll cross fingers and wish on a star that it's all good this time.

Rob562

Thanks everybody. I have everything linked and maybe our last trip was a fluke because I have only one mde account and have my granddaughter on mine like you would your child (she's not on any other account) and everything is linked (passes, room etc...) and on our last trip it wouldn't let me in until the 30 day mark and blocked me from doing more than 7 days (we were staying for 8). So I guess I'll cross fingers and wish on a star that it's all good this time.

Were you staying off-site on your last trip? An AP only gets a 30-day window and a maximum of 7 days reserved at one time unless they're also staying on-site.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom