AP holders has this happened to you?

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
I booked a trip from March 21-28th and have had all my adr's, fp+ etc... done for a while now. Today we thought we would like to go just for a single day, no hotel or anything, this Saturday or Sunday. So I went online to book fp+ and it tells me we've reached our maximum number. Our last trip was the week leading up to Thanksgiving so that shouldn't still be counted right? We live close enough that last minute trips, especially just day trips, happen somewhat frequently. It feels like I'm being punished for being able to both have a planned trip but be flexible enough to be spontaneous. How do you handle this?

Rob562

It has nothing to do with your previous stay. AP holders not staying on-site are limited to 7 days of FP+ reservations at any one time. After making your 7 days, if you want to make selections for an 8th da're you either have to cancel one of the first 7 or let it auto-cancel by letting it pass that date.

While an on-site stay gives you the ability to book as many days of FP+ as you have a hotel booked for, I think it interferes with making additional FP+ outside of those dates if you've got 7 (or more) days booked already.

-Rob

Kosmo1986

It has nothing to do with your previous stay. AP holders not staying on-site are limited to 7 days of FP+ reservations at any one time. After making your 7 days, if you want to make selections for an 8th da're you either have to cancel one of the first 7 or let it auto-cancel by letting it pass that date.

While an on-site stay gives you the ability to book as many days of FP+ as you have a hotel booked for, I think it interferes with making additional FP+ outside of those dates if you've got 7 (or more) days booked already.

-Rob

Yep 7 days is all you can reserve in advance! There are some options though. Since you are still pretty far out from your trip you can cancel one of the days of fast passes and redo them on Monday. As long as you do not pick a day when you have 7dmt or Anna & Elsa you should be able to get all the same fast passes back with no issues. As a pass holder I am able to find some good fast passes only a week or 2 before I decide to go.

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
I made all 8 days no problem for our stay in March and we're staying on site. It just won't let me make a single day for this weekend. I get we have a 7 day limit but I guess I thought our onsite stay was counted like anyone else staying on site. I just don't remember having these issues last summer when we had stayed on site for a week in June, did 4 or 5 single days between June and Aug, then had 9 days onsite for my daughters wedding in Oct, and our onsite week just before thanksgiving. I guess mickey just doesn't want me to visit this weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom