AP and Fast Pass planning question

wdwkatie

Original Poster
I have to make our fast pass reservations on 10/14 for a December trip. My husband and I have current APs, but our children's will expire on 12/14. Is it possible to make fast pass reservations for our entire trip in December (12-13 through 12-21) with the current expiration dates on the children's passes or would I have to have a valid AP for the kids for the entire length of stay in order to make fast pass reservations beyond 12/14?

My husband and I will be in WDW on 10//14 for our anniversary trip so I'm trying to make the whole fast pass planning for December as painless as possible so I can be out in the parks actually enjoying the attractions instead of being on the computer in the room trying to make fast passes for December...and getting frustrated with the whole thing I'm trying to enjoy. lol

Thanks

FrostyNaples

I have to make our fast pass reservations on 10/14 for a December trip. My husband and I have current APs, but our children's will expire on 12/14. Is it possible to make fast pass reservations for our entire trip in December (12-13 through 12-21) with the current expiration dates on the children's passes or would I have to have a valid AP for the kids for the entire length of stay in order to make fast pass reservations beyond 12/14?

My husband and I will be in WDW on 10//14 for our anniversary trip so I'm trying to make the whole fast pass planning for December as painless as possible so I can be out in the parks actually enjoying the attractions instead of being on the computer in the room trying to make fast passes for December...and getting frustrated with the whole thing I'm trying to enjoy. lol

Thanks

Since your 60 days is at a time the AP's are still valid, the system should allow the bookings.

Since AP's can be renewed up to 30 days after they expire, I don't believe the FP+ system is going to be that picky...

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Since your 60 days is at a time the AP's are still valid, the system should allow the bookings.

Since AP's can be renewed up to 30 days after they expire, I don't believe the FP+ system is going to be that picky...
Yes, the system can be that picky. Due to a mistake by a CM last year, my husband got an additional 6 week extension on the renewal date for his AP. We are going in mid-November(my AP expires at the end of October) and even though I plan to renew my pass, it would NOT allow me to make FP+ for that trip...received an error message of "no valid media"...but I could make FP+ for my husband, since his renewal date is now December.

So I bet the OP can make FP+ up until the day the children's APs expire, but not for the days after.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom