Anything Ponyo in the parks?

AliceinWhoville

My cousin is sending me on a mission to look for Ponyo toys, knick knacks, etc when we go to WDW next month. I was wondering if they had anything for sale maybe in Japan's toy shop or World of Disney.

Has anyone seen anything? If you have pictures it would be totally appreciated

JimboJones123

You can certainly find Ponyo merch over at the Mitsukoshi store over at the Japan pavilion. And quite a bit of it last I checked. :D

Awesome news.

While waiting for the Disney character drawing class at DHS, the CM was playing trivia with the kids. He asked who the youngest Disney Princess was. After about 20 guesses, my daughter guessed Ponyo. He would not accept it because it was not a Disney movie. Just distributed by Disney.

The answer, Dot, from Bugs Life. When it was released, Bugs Life was Pixar distributed by Disney. My daughter learned an important lesson that day, trust her own Disney knowledge before trusting a CM.

Anyways, Ponyo was one of the most suprising Disney (distributed) films in a long time. This is a must see for any kid over the age of 1.

Upvote 0

AliceinWhoville

Original Poster
Glad to hear they sell merchdise in the parks, my cousin was thrilled.

My dd & I just watched Ponyo the 2 days ago, I wished we would had gone to the theater to see it. Great movie.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom