Anyone with experience professional internships?

blackjakkal

Original Poster
Has anyone been in the professional internship program?

If so how did it go? Did you have to participate in the CP before? Any advice?

Captain Hank

I've done the Epcot Plant Science professional internship. However, I belive it's a bit different from most of the others. Prior experience in the CP was not required for this particular internship, and thus I was not a CP beforehand. It was a fantastic experience. I can do my best to answer any questions about it.

flower4pwr

Has anyone been in the professional internship program?

If so how did it go? Did you have to participate in the CP before? Any advice?

I did a PI in wedding services in Fall 2005. I absolutely loved it! I did have to participate in a PI before, because a good knowledge of Disney property is pretty crucial to the role. As far as advice what kind of advice were you looking for?

Pioneer Hall

I am currently looking at Pro Internships as well. If you check the Disney College site, you can see which ones require prior participation and which ones don't. I never participated before but I know there were a bunch that I could apply for in the management areas.

Michi4515

Hey guys,

I was a CP for Spring '07 @ the All Star Sports resort. Im actually now a seasonal cast member but looks like im not going to be able to complete my 40 hours for the year. Im working fulltime down at miami so it's a bit hard to get time off to go back and work the hours req. Now my question is....if i do not complete the 40 hours and would like to apply for a Pi in jan '09 will that affect me?

if anyone has info i would really appreciate it!

Thanks!! =)

flower4pwr

The only way that would affect you is if they consider it self terming. I've heard that's what happens when you just drop out of seasonal status. I would talk to your manager or casting to find out for sure though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom