Anyone know progress of Harry Potter at Universal?

alik9221

Original Poster
Hi all
Just wondering has anyone heard whether it’s on time to open on 18th of June and whether all attractions will be open as my family and I will be there 23-24th June and would be gutted if it gets delayed and particular bits would not be open.

Also what is everyone looking forward to in ‘The Wizarding World of Harry Potter’?

Also how come universal where able to build technically a wholenew land/theme for (in british pounds) £125million while disney spent around the same on one ride expedition everest (i know its very complex but still)

T-1MILLION

Hi all
Just wondering has anyone heard whether it’s on time to open on 18th of June and whether all attractions will be open as my family and I will be there 23-24th June and would be gutted if it gets delayed and particular bits would not be open.

Also what is everyone looking forward to in ‘The Wizarding World of Harry Potter’?

Also does any1 know how much a 1 day park hopper ticket at WDW
And how much is a 2 day park hopper ticket at WDW

As with any new major attraction of this size things are bound to go down on and off due to working bugs out.

Forbidden Journey would be the thing to do so if anything but for the most part you should be fine sans tons of frustrated crowds.

Have a great time!

PurpleDragon

Should this not be moved down to the Universal Orlando forum? I don't think questions about WWoHP belongs in a WDW Parks discussion forum since last time I checked Universal was not part of WDW. :rolleyes:

Belle4ever22

Last time I was there a week ago I talked to my friend whom works there and very plugged in. Universal is now giving out universal employee sneak peak passes out for the end of this week/ beginning of next week for WWoHP. Then soon after that soft opens will start. Am so excited!

Moritz Stiefel

Ive heard its very unlikely they will soft open. Whether that is the case or not who knows.

Can not waittttttttt until it opens! WOOOOOOOOP!:sohappy:

The detail is amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom