anyone know if xmas spots still available?

Illmatic291

Original Poster
does anyone by chance know if disneyworld spots are still available for christmas? i was wanting to go dec 23-29 what are the odds spots are still open? i'd like ro reserve a spot for our family but it is hard to predict what my school schedule will be right now thanks

Rabflmom

does anyone by chance know if disneyworld spots are still available for christmas? i was wanting to go dec 23-29 what are the odds spots are still open? i'd like ro reserve a spot for our family but it is hard to predict what my school schedule will be right now thanks

By spots are you referring to rooms? You will have to give them a call to make a reservation.....soon.

CAPTAIN HOOK

i'd like ro reserve a spot for our family but it is hard to predict what my school schedule will be right now thanks

That's amazing that you don't have that sort of info available to you.

Through the internet I know when my wifes and the kids schools break up for Christmas 2008 and what dates they return in January 2009. I knew this info in April and was able to book our 2008/9 holiday around those dates

kennygman

Yes, there are rooms available. Remember you'll be paying the highest possibel price and many of the restaurants charge a premium during the holidays. Avoid morning EMH parks! The best rule is to visit a park the day after it had evening EMH. You'll think the one extra hour is great, but within 2 to 3 hours the park will become PACKED.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom