Anyone here who can shop at Universal?

MSC

Original Poster
I broke one of my wife’s prized possessions - a Lorax mug she got at Universal.

Any personal shoppers here who can help me out?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I broke one of my wife’s prized possessions - a Lorax mug she got at Universal.

Any personal shoppers here who can help me out?
I hope somebody here is able to help you. You could try ebay too.

trr1

was it
or
or

lebeau

This may be helpful:

8. I would like to check on the availability of an item.

If you are interested in a particular item that is not available for purchase and would like to know when or if it will be available, please contact Merchandise Services toll free at 1-888-762-0820 (Monday - Friday 8:30am-8:30pm EST, Saturday & Sunday 8:30am-6:30pm EST, excluding certain U.S. holidays) or email us at MerchServices@universalorlando.com. We regret that we do not offer backorders. Also note that our online store does not carry all items found at Universal Orlando Resort theme parks. If you wish to purchase items found only in the parks we can assist you.

Please note we reserve the right to limit quantities per guest.

9. Who do I contact for assistance?

For assistance please contact Merchandise Services toll free at 1-888-762-0820 or email us at MerchServices@universalorlando.com

Monday- Friday, 8:30am-8:30pm EST
Saturday & Sunday, 8:30am-6:30pm EST
*excluding certain U.S. holidays

MSC

Original Poster
This may be helpful:

8. I would like to check on the availability of an item.

If you are interested in a particular item that is not available for purchase and would like to know when or if it will be available, please contact Merchandise Services toll free at 1-888-762-0820 (Monday - Friday 8:30am-8:30pm EST, Saturday & Sunday 8:30am-6:30pm EST, excluding certain U.S. holidays) or email us at MerchServices@universalorlando.com. We regret that we do not offer backorders. Also note that our online store does not carry all items found at Universal Orlando Resort theme parks. If you wish to purchase items found only in the parks we can assist you.

Please note we reserve the right to limit quantities per guest.

9. Who do I contact for assistance?

For assistance please contact Merchandise Services toll free at 1-888-762-0820 or email us at MerchServices@universalorlando.com

Monday- Friday, 8:30am-8:30pm EST
Saturday & Sunday, 8:30am-6:30pm EST
*excluding certain U.S. holidays

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I called and ordered, and just received it in the mail. The rep couldn’t tell what it looked like, so I was just hoping the design hadn’t changed. And it hasn’t! Same mug!

Thank you very much!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom