Anyone going to be at Disney April 26 to May 2?

mitchk

I'll be at Disney April 26 to May 2. I'll be staying at All star Sports. If anyone here is going to be there on any of those days, and happen to see a 27 year old child (that fits my profile picture) please say HI MITCH!!. I'll be the one running around the park, with my girl close behind. I would love to meet some other people that have the same Disney passion I have. So, like I said if you happen to see me, please don't be shy, a simple HELLO Mitch would make my day.

See ya at Disney :wave:

AlohaMickey

Hey Mitch,

I'm leaving NJ right behind you (2 days) on the 28th!

Can't wait to finally feel some warm sun on my skin :sohappy:
I'll be sure to say hello if our paths cross!

Cheers! Have a great time!!!

Upvote 0

tracyandalex

we'll be homeymooning from the 24th of april until the 2nd of may!!!!!!!!!!! we'll be staying at poly, if you saee us please say hi.

tracy & alex

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

If we'd stuck to our "usual" Easter schedule we would have flown out either today or tomorrow. But being greedy, we're having three weeks and having to wait until August.
Have a great time guys

Upvote 0

gbruenin

We're arriving late on the 27th and returning on the 1st. The 29th is my bday, and I couldn't think of a better place to celebrate. I'm sure at some point I'll be wearing the same shirt as in my avatar. Along with a huge grin. We'll be on the lookout for you.

Gary

Upvote 0

dave2tall

Hey Mitch!

My wife, 22- year old 5-month pregnant daughter, and myself will be there April 22 thru April 27th and staying at All Star Sports. My son is a Cast Member working at MGM-Disney Studio. I hope to run into you. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom