anyone going in july

lifeguard1020

I Certainly Am...

I'll be in the area between the 9 and the 19...I'm not too sure of exactly which dates I'll be in WDW tho...I have to spend time at the beach too... : )

Dan

Upvote 0

tjcjr

Oh yeah !!! We'll be there from the 13th to the 20th at the new Beach Club Villas and the 20th to the 27th at the Swan. I still can't believe we are almost there !!!
:D :sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

I will be there from July 6th to July 27th!!!!!!!!! Three weeks to soak up the magic i cannot wait........... I hope that everyone has great trips!!!

*only 25 days to go* (so close i can smell it......)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Going in July

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: We're headed to OKW to stay for 10 glorious days from July 11th to the 21st! It's the happiest place to be on Earth! I'm so excited!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0
We are flying into Orlando 6th July for 2 Weeks in Orlando doin the WDW/Universal thang and then on to Sarasota for a third week to cool our tied feet in the Gulf.

Can't wait, only 24 days now

Upvote 0

tikiman

We had to try it to see how it compairs to the Polynesian. A few years ago they gave us concierge for free and ever since we can not stay away. We love the Polyensian concierge and I have heard great things about the AKL concierge. I would be loaded if I would stop going to WDW every year.

Steve

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom