Anyone go to UCF?

dsnydude

Original Poster
Hey Everyone, I'm new here to the boards at WDWMAGIC. I looked for a place to introduce myself more formally but I couldn't find the appropriate forum. I'll just give a few tid bits about myself before I start lol. My name is Joe, I currently live in South Florida (just outside of Ft.Lauderdale), I love WDW (duh! lol) and go about 3 times a year. I love to travel, especially to Europe-and I'm obsessed with the UK since my visit there a year ago. K- enough about me, lol.

I'm attending the University of Central Florida starting this summer and I was wondering if there are any fellow UCFers on this board? Considering that the school is only 30 miles from WDW (its on the opposite side of Orlando from WDW), I plan on going as much as possible with my AP! Any other Golden Knights here?

I look forward to being a member of the WDWMagic boards!:wave:
Joe:)

WDWScottieBoy

You will find that there are a lot that go to UCF. I'm actually moving to Celebration in a couple months and will be going to UCF: Rosen College of Hospitality Management.

WELCOME to the boards as well! :wave:

dsnydude

Original Poster
WDWScottieBoy said:
You will find that there are a lot that go to UCF. I'm actually moving to Celebration in a couple months and will be going to UCF: Rosen College of Hospitality Management.

WELCOME to the boards as well! :wave:
Thanks Scott. Looks like we have something in common, my major at UCF is Hospitality Management! lol
Joe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom