anyone from

Kenan

Im from New Yawk...actually from Long Island (where we drink out of faucets...in our accent..:lol: :lol: ), but in about 5 days, im moving down to Orlando, and will be starting my full-time position at Test Track :)

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Kenan
Im from New Yawk...actually from Long Island (where we drink out of faucets...in our accent..:lol: :lol: ), but in about 5 days, im moving down to Orlando, and will be starting my full-time position at Test Track :)
WOW that`s cool Kenan! Although I love florida and Disney world and all,but I don`t think I would want to live there. However,I have always said that if I won the lottery I would buy a winter home in florida! :D
It is Way too hot and damp in the summer time,that is why we only go to Disney world in the fall or winter time. I can`t handle weather that is more then 86 deg. When it gets that hot I vegitate in my central air! :D

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by darthdarrel
WOW that`s cool Kenan! Although I love florida and Disney world and all,but I don`t think I would want to live there. However,I have always said that if I won the lottery I would buy a winter home in florida! :D

Why wouldnt you wanna live down here?...We have a completely different weather forecast every 5 minutes, we go out to get the mail during the summer,and come back in looking like we ran a marathon, its so humid you drown in the air, old people like to use their hoverounds on the street like a car, and we dont know how to vote, what so bad about it?

darthdarrel

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
Why wouldnt you wanna live down here?...We have a completely different weather forecast every 5 minutes, we go out to get the mail during the summer,and come back in looking like we ran a marathon, its so humid you drown in the air, old people like to use their hoverounds on the street like a car, and we dont know how to vote, what so bad about it?
For the very reasons you just listed lol! And it is way too hot in the summer and too humid.

Sheri

Originally posted by meanmice
Anyone who says CT isn't dark and rainy hasn't been here these past few weeks. From my little nest it's been horrifying. I have 40 people comming to a graduation party on the 28th and our house will not hold all of them if it rains. I'm from Enfield, CT in Hartford County

Yeah, true. But it's good that we're actually getting rain, compaired to the last few summers. Oh well, I'll be in Florida soon enough :D

I know Enfeild pretty well, too! My dad works there, and I'm up there almost every weekend, near Pearl St. :)

Bagheera

Originally posted by Kenan

I grew up on Lawn Guyland, but now I'm just outside Albany. Close enough to visit my folks, but not often. :)

alee4eva

Im from New Yawk...actually from Long Island (where we drink out of faucets...in our accent.. ), but in about 5 days, im moving down to Orlando, and will be starting my full-time position at Test Track

Dude, Keenan, Bagheera, and I have to get together and tawk all LongIsland-like togetha.

Bagheera

Ah, but I'm afraid that 20 years in Albany has removed most of my Dix Hills accent. (But I can still call it up sometimes on demand.) :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom