Anyone Export Their FP+ to Google Calendar or iOS?

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
Some friends that are going with us soon are Apple users, and they're wondering if there's some easy way to export their plans from MDE into some external app? Anyone try this? Did it work?

Tom

Beta Return
I don't think it's possible. But since MyDisneyExperience runs as an app on iPhones and Androids, why would they want to export any of it into yet another app? If you change a FP on the fly, or a ride is down and Disney changes it for you, that's just one more manual step.

lazyboy97o

I don't think it's possible. But since MyDisneyExperience runs as an app on iPhones and Androids, why would they want to export any of it into yet another app? If you change a FP on the fly, or a ride is down and Disney changes it for you, that's just one more manual step.
The iOS app does not presently offer a Today View widget, so the app must be opened to see times. Syncing to the calendar would allow times to show there as part of the Calendar widget.

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
That was basically my thought as well, but people want what they want. It would be nice to have some kind of widget for today's FP, but unless it comes from MDE directly, it would probably be too much of a pain to keep updated. I'm "exporting" mine to screen shots.

KCL

I'd thought about adding it manually, especially to simplify things for other family members, but I quickly realized how much of a pain it was.

Screenshots will work for backup if the system is down as well. And I know my aunt will be able to only look and not touch anything and break it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom