Anyone experiencing this?

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
We have all our FP for our June vacartion. 10 days ,picked 3 each day....last time I looked though on 2 of the days fast passes have been added. On one day we actually have 6!!!!..3 additional and one of them is a SECOND one on jungle Cruise at different time. Other day we have one extra added. Anyone experience this??

Dwarful

Ours has been messed up for some time now. It is especially messed up on our MK days....no idea why. We have two rounds of 7DMT that overlap...10:05- 11:05 AM and 10:25 - 11:25 AM among other issues. I printed the original plans and the updated messed up plans....I don't care if they fix the glitch as long as they don't take away the original FPs that I set at the 60 day mark. I also still have two husbands and now five children. lol. (should be 1 & 2).

cw1982

Ours has been messed up for some time now. It is especially messed up on our MK days....no idea why. We have two rounds of 7DMT that overlap...10:05- 11:05 AM and 10:25 - 11:25 AM among other issues. I printed the original plans and the updated messed up plans....I don't care if they fix the glitch as long as they don't take away the original FPs that I set at the 60 day mark. I also still have two husbands and now five children. lol. (should be 1 & 2).

Two husbands?!? yeesh... sometimes one is too many ;) you have my pity!

BigTxEars

Hey If I can pick the second wife I am in! No more kids though, well unless I can pick them too. I mean a nice NFL star for a kid might be better than my 401k :)

DizneyPryncess

My system was glitchy when I booked mine for early May - my trip has come & gone, and it all was great when I got there. When I'd view my FP's on my iPad or phone, they sometimes showed up as just for 1 person and not for 2. I called them to confirm everything, and was able to do so. Give them a call, and they can help straighten it out. It will help ease your mind! :)

disfan411

My June 15th MK day shows I have 4 FP's. But if I go in to change a one, it only shows the 3 so I think it is just a glitch in what is being displayed.

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
That happened to us. My nephew picked FPs for our group. I then went in and flipped our days so chose new FPs at different parks then what DN originally had. For a while, I saw both his and my choices.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom