Anyone ever gotten married at WDW?

PrincessK

Congrats!

I got married at Sunset Pointe on 8.17.06. It was the easiest thing to plan and the price was very resonable. (Under $5000). The only thing was my wedding planner. I didn't like how casual she was with everything and how she called me 12 hrs before the wedding to say we were being passed off. I'd rather not give her name here, but pm me if you want more info!

Kristin

Teenchy

Congrats!

I got married at Sunset Pointe on 8.17.06. It was the easiest thing to plan and the price was very resonable. (Under $5000). The only thing was my wedding planner. I didn't like how casual she was with everything and how she called me 12 hrs before the wedding to say we were being passed off. I'd rather not give her name here, but pm me if you want more info!

Kristin

Congrats, I got married on 12/16/07. Sorry to hear about your planner. Overall we had a great experience. The initials of our wedding planner was MW, yours??

PrincessK

No, T.A. I should have trusted my gut the whole time when I was thinking something wasn't quite right. I didn't let it ruin my day though!

Congrats on your wedding as well! That's my mother's bday!

finan03

what about bringing guests down to Orlando? Say you want to give 100 guests a day or two in the park w/accomodations. How much is that going to up your price?

PrincessK

what about bringing guests down to Orlando? Say you want to give 100 guests a day or two in the park w/accomodations. How much is that going to up your price?

Considerably. Figure the price per day ticket is now well over $60 for one day. The cheapest hotel is about $99 per night. By providing them this, while incredibly nice of you, will cost you $20,000 at the very least.

We told our guests that they would have to pay for their own trip, but we would understand if they couldn't afford it. Everyone--all 15, granted--made it, but we had special "perks" for them along the way. I paid for my matron of honor's car service, we paid for a dinner for all the guests, we gave them all wedding pins and shirts, etc.

pazapalooza

My sister was married in June 2006 at Disney. It was a little small, but from what I recall, it must have been customized. Let me see if i can recall some things:

+ She got married in the Wedding Pavilion.
+ There was a 4 string quartet. Both for the Wedding, Pre-reception, and Reception. It was a nice choice.
+ Our reception was at The Boardwalk.
+ I can't remember my sister's planner's name, but she was the nicest lady. She had white hair and seemed very cheery about her job.
+ My sister ended up getting a room in the Boardwalk as part of the package.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom