Anyone else not like Cars Land?

TrainsOfDisney

The reason the foot print is an issue is because there is not much filling in that space. It is poorly laid out, no shade, all the shops are too small, and not enough dining options.

Are you aware that Carsland sits right next to Pacific Wharf which is home to 3 counter service food options? Carsland itself has 1 counter service and several snack stands. So I don’t follow the lack of dining options at all.

Shade is a problem in all of DCA except for the wilderness area.

The layout isn’t perfect.... but that has to do with the whole recreating the movie issue that all theme parks are in right now.

tl77

I don't have any interest is the Cars films or characters, same with Avatar, the trend of building giant lands, themed to 1 movie, with 1 or 2 rides, is not something I'm a fan of. I'd much rather be at the Magic Kingdom with a wider variety of things to experience

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Of all the dog doody that makes up DCA, Cars Land is one of.. if not the.. only reason for me to step foot in that park.

Oh and SoC would've been nice but I couldn't make it in time.

planodisney

The reason the foot print is an issue is because there is not much filling in that space. It is poorly laid out, no shade, all the shops are too small, and not enough dining options.
I actually love the land and feel it’s at the very top of Imagineer achievements, with a few others. However I’ve always thought they should have had the dine-in theater that was planned and a true Disney level D ticket attraction where Luigi’s is.
Maters is a great example of what a Disney style spinner should look like but 2 spinners in a land with that caliber of theming was not wise.

unmitigated disaster

Carsland looks like Northern Arizona to me, and it's beautifully done. The vegetation looks mostly authentic- we laughed when we realized we were eating under a Palo Verde tree: we can do that here in Tucson. But they really do need another something. A ride or a movie or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom